ECM Prayer Days in Spain
ECM workers in Spain got together for three days of prayer, fellowship, mutual encouragement, fun and, of course, food and coffee. The Prayer Days included a visit to a prospective ECM ministry in the Camino de Santiago in Vizcaya.
Covid had prevented the Spanish field to gather in the last years, so this opportunity was received with much joy and enthusiasm. The gathering took place in the Basque Country, in a natural environment surrounded by trees, mountains and shades of green all over, from the 19th to the 22nd of October.
Much time was given to praying together, but also to get to know each other better, encouraging one another in both the Christian life and the missionary ministry. There was time to listen to the Word of God, and to worship the Lord together. The children and the teenagers had special programmes prepared for them, thanks to the wonderful ECM volunteers.
There was also an opportunity to visit Zalla and Gueñes, an area where two ECM families are planting a church and praying for an evangelistic opportunity to minister to pilgrims walking the Camino de Santiago in the area. The visit included a time of prayer for that opportunity and a nice walk in the actual Camino.
One of the main values of ECM is TOGETHER. We know we cannot do the ministry alone, and that is why opportunities like this one are special moments for us as a mission.
Stories from Europe > 2022
- 22/12/22 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09/12/22 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01/12/22 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/22 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/22 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/22 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/22 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/22 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/22 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/09/22 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/09/22 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08/09/22 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 26/07/22 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/07/22 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/07/22 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/07/22 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/22 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01/07/22 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23/06/22 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14/06/22 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11/06/22 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31/05/22 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/05/22 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/05/22 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/05/22 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01/05/22 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/04/22 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/04/22 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/04/22 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06/04/22 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02/04/22 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/03/22 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/22 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/22 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/22 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/22 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/22 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/02/22 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/02/22 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08/02/22 10:27 - Come and help us!