Influence right across Europe!
ECM leader Jim Memory has been appointed as the new Regional Director for Lausanne Europe. We pray that this will help bless the growth of the church across Europe.
Over the past five years, ECM leader Jim Memory has been working with the Lausanne Movement as part of the Coordination Team of the Lausanne Europe 20/21 Conversation and Gathering. After consultation with the key Lausanne leaders, Jim has been appointed to be the next Regional Director for Lausanne Europe, alongside Usha Reifsnider, a British Gujarati woman who will serve as Co-Regional Director.
"I am really excited to build a diverse team that can make the most of the outcomes of the LE20/21 Conversation and Gathering and explore new collaborative possibilities for evangelising Europe", says Jim. "Both ECM and Lausanne have collaboration as core values and I think this partnership will be of benefit to each other. As we consider how to increase the number of first-culture and diaspora workers in ECM, platforms like Lausanne are essential so we can both learn and share our knowledge with others.”
“This is a very exciting opportunity for Jim,” ECM's International Director Simon Marshall comments, “and I am looking forward to seeing what effect his leadership in the European Lausanne movement will have over the coming years. This is also, I believe, a positive move for ECM as we seek to develop and build upon partnerships throughout Europe. Please join with me in praying for Jim and Christine as they step into this new role over the coming months.”
“Europe is perhaps the greatest challenge in world mission today", says Jim Memory. “Most Europeans appear to have been inoculated against the gospel by the vaccine of cultural Christianity. However, I believe the weakness of the Church is also God’s opportunity. More than ever before, European Christians are collaborating, networking, and planting churches together, and into that mix, God has brought the vitality of Christians from the Majority World."
We look forward to seeing what exciting things the Lord will bring about through Lausanne and Jim in the years ahead.
For more information about Jim and Christine, click here.
To find out more about the Lausanne Movement, click here.
- 22/12/2022 22/12/2022, 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09/12/2022 09/12/2022, 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01/12/2022 01/12/2022, 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/2022 23/11/2022, 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/2022 15/11/2022, 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/2022 11/11/2022, 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/2022 25/10/2022, 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/2022 18/10/2022, 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/2022 11/10/2022, 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/09/2022 22/09/2022, 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/09/2022 15/09/2022, 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08/09/2022 08/09/2022, 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 05/09/2022 05/09/2022, 13:29 - Summer Camps in Romania
- 25/08/2022 25/08/2022, 09:44 - The first step of many
- 04/08/2022 04/08/2022, 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26/07/2022 26/07/2022, 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/07/2022 22/07/2022, 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/07/2022 21/07/2022, 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/07/2022 14/07/2022, 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/2022 07/07/2022, 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01/07/2022 01/07/2022, 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23/06/2022 23/06/2022, 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 11/06/2022 11/06/2022, 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31/05/2022 31/05/2022, 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/05/2022 27/05/2022, 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/05/2022 24/05/2022, 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/05/2022 18/05/2022, 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01/05/2022 01/05/2022, 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/04/2022 26/04/2022, 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/04/2022 22/04/2022, 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/04/2022 12/04/2022, 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 02/04/2022 02/04/2022, 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/03/2022 28/03/2022, 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/2022 26/03/2022, 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/2022 23/03/2022, 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/2022 22/03/2022, 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/2022 21/03/2022, 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/2022 08/03/2022, 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/02/2022 24/02/2022, 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/02/2022 15/02/2022, 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?