Shining light into the darkness
Even in the darkest days, ECM workers, along with many Christians in the country, keep working to share the light of Jesus. Read the last update we received from one of the ECM churches hosting and serving refugees in western Ukraine.
"Yesterday we decided to look through the list of refugees who have stayed in our church building from the beginning of the war, and we are so glad that more than 1100 people have stayed with us so far. Some for one night and some for few, some still continue to live in the church building and with other families from our church.
Praise the Lord last week some brothers from our church bought wood and built 20 bunk beds, so now all these people can sleep on the beds and not on the floor. We continue to have prayer meetings every evening for 30 days in the row. This is so special to gather with people from all over Ukraine and worship and pray together. At the end of every meeting we have a special prayer for those who want to accept Jesus as their Saviour. People are so open and want to hear the Good News. We are so blessed to be able to serve as we can. Please continue to pray for us."
🙏🏼 We continue holding special prayer meetings for Ukraine on Tuesdays and Saturdays, you can join us (contact us for the details).
💸 You can also donate and help ECMers feed and host refugees. https://www.ecmi.org/en/ukraine-crisis-fund
Stories from Europe > 2022
- 22/12/22 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09/12/22 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01/12/22 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/22 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/22 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/22 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/22 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/22 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/22 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/09/22 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/09/22 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08/09/22 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 26/07/22 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/07/22 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/07/22 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/07/22 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/22 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01/07/22 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23/06/22 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 14/06/22 09:25 - Christian leaders come together to help Ukrainian refugees
- 11/06/22 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31/05/22 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/05/22 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/05/22 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/05/22 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01/05/22 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/04/22 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/04/22 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/04/22 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 06/04/22 09:47 - Hosting Ukrainian refugees
- 02/04/22 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/03/22 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/22 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/22 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/22 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/22 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/22 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/02/22 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/02/22 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?
- 08/02/22 10:27 - Come and help us!