A minibus for Lviv
Back in March, our field leader in Ukraine talked to us about one of their main needs on the ground: to have a minibus to transport goods and refugees through the country and across the border. Read some of the stories the minibus has already written!
Back in March, our field leader in Ukraine talked to us about one of their main needs on the ground: to have a minibus to transport goods and refugees through the country and across the border. It took a while to arrange all the details but finally, in April the minibus arrived in Ukraine. Friends and ECMers in Germany helped not only to buy the minibus, but to fill it with much needed supplies, and even freshly baked muffins!
Read below some of the stories the minibus has already written!
"Friends, thanks to your generous donations, in cooperation with the ECMI Crisis Management team and a friend of our family from Germany, Rudolf, we purchased a 9-seat van to deliver people and goods.
Since it's arrived in Lviv, S., a senior member of our team, took a family of 9 who had stayed at the New Hope facility for more than five weeks to a village of Volytsia, his mother village, 60 km away from Lviv. A Christian family that owned the house had fled to a permanent living in Europe and wanted the place to be used by a refugee family in need for free. Isn't it a blessing for the Christian refugee family of nine from Bakhmut who have been dreaming of settling down in the Lviv area and having a land spot to work on it? Just look at the happy face of the smallest one in the family, Benjamin, who could hardly ever dream of having such a vehicle. God continues surprising us in many ways.
S. has taken several trips to take Bibles and people - including a family of an elderly pastor and a lady who had cancer to Germany and bring some humanitarian aid to Lviv - warm outerwear and power banks for volunteers and soldiers, clothes, and other supplies. Behind this, I can see the hard work of my S. driving back and forth, but above all, the generous hearts of every one of you, my friends, who've made these journeys and most of the work done by our team happen."
- 22/12/2022 22/12/2022, 10:48 - A New Hope for Ukraine
- 09/12/2022 09/12/2022, 17:04 - Volunteer Centres: showing Christ's love
- 01/12/2022 01/12/2022, 15:12 - Houses for Ukraine
- 23/11/2022 23/11/2022, 15:16 - From football... to Christ
- 15/11/2022 15/11/2022, 13:20 - Short Term Gain
- 11/11/2022 11/11/2022, 12:53 - Caring for Ukrainians in Croatia
- 25/10/2022 25/10/2022, 14:03 - ECM Prayer Days in Spain
- 18/10/2022 18/10/2022, 12:04 - 14 days of helping refugees
- 11/10/2022 11/10/2022, 12:02 - God is good at all times
- 22/09/2022 22/09/2022, 12:18 - Standing Together with Ukraine
- 15/09/2022 15/09/2022, 13:47 - A true life changing experience
- 08/09/2022 08/09/2022, 11:26 - Equipping the next generation
- 05/09/2022 05/09/2022, 13:29 - Summer Camps in Romania
- 25/08/2022 25/08/2022, 09:44 - The first step of many
- 04/08/2022 04/08/2022, 12:07 - Summer Day Camp for kids in Lviv, Ukraine
- 26/07/2022 26/07/2022, 11:56 - News from Ukraine
- 22/07/2022 22/07/2022, 09:10 - A missionary experience in Spain
- 21/07/2022 21/07/2022, 11:53 - The story of Evgen & Diana
- 14/07/2022 14/07/2022, 11:44 - The ministry of ECMers in Lviv, Ukraine
- 07/07/2022 07/07/2022, 11:33 - "Our children and teenagers haven’t had so much laughter and fun since we left our homes in Ukraine"
- 01/07/2022 01/07/2022, 11:28 - Bringing hope to where it's needed the most
- 23/06/2022 23/06/2022, 10:07 - Trusting God at all times
- 11/06/2022 11/06/2022, 11:09 - Life in Ukraine
- 31/05/2022 31/05/2022, 17:35 - With small acts of love
- 27/05/2022 27/05/2022, 13:35 - "The worst and the best of humanity"
- 24/05/2022 24/05/2022, 14:22 - Tanya's Story
- 18/05/2022 18/05/2022, 15:23 - From Kiev to Zagrev
- 01/05/2022 01/05/2022, 15:42 - A minibus for Lviv
- 26/04/2022 26/04/2022, 11:46 - "There is no way we can get used to the War..."
- 22/04/2022 22/04/2022, 11:31 - A return to Irpin
- 12/04/2022 12/04/2022, 10:00 - The job is too big for one alone...
- 02/04/2022 02/04/2022, 10:13 - A journey into Ukraine: what does it look like?
- 28/03/2022 28/03/2022, 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/2022 26/03/2022, 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/2022 23/03/2022, 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/2022 22/03/2022, 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/2022 21/03/2022, 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/2022 08/03/2022, 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine
- 24/02/2022 24/02/2022, 19:25 - ECM Update on the Ukraine Crisis
- 15/02/2022 15/02/2022, 12:55 - Who are we and what we do as a mission?